With approximately 700‘000 tons per year China is the world-wide largest producer of natural graphite. More than on third of it’s production is exported to Europe, the US and to the Middle East. The majority of approx. 30 active mines are located in the provinces Heilongjiang, Shandong and Inner Mongolia. Depending on the origin and the deposit the graphite is qualified for different fields of application.
IEA International Trading maintains a detailed data base of all different deposits and nearly all 130 Chinese graphite refineries. This enables us to manage the production of graphite meeting even exceptional customer requirements, e.g. concerning specifications of bulk density or ash compositition.
We know the strong points of each graphite mine or refenery. Thus, we are able to offer highest quality grades of graphite. Our suppliers are certified accoring to DIN ISO and monitored by a continuing quality control.
We are at any time at your disposal for further information.
Micro-crystalline Graphite (amorphous graphite)
- grinded amorphous graphite with carbon content from 70% to 85% as powder 95% > 200 MESH or as granulate up to 5 mm
- floated amorphous graphite with carbon content up to 94%
- chemical and heat treated amorphous graphite with carbon content up to 99.99%
- graphite nodules for carburization of smelting high quality steels
Macro-crystalline Graphite (natural flake graphite)
- all carbon grades between 80% and 99.99% are available in different sizes between 200 MESH and 32 MESH
- we also offer custom-made products according to your specification
Synthetic graphite is made from a mixture of high-quality petroleum coke, pitch coke and needle coke, after a treatment by mixing, pressing, impregnating, graphitizing, crushing and sieving. The product is used in materials for battery anodes, high quality lubricants, automotive brake pads and many other areas.
Classified according to raw materials:
- high purity synthetic graphite
- synthetic high performance graphite
- synthetic ultra-high performance graphite
We offer jet-mill or hammer-mill products with a stable quality of d50 4 micron at very reasonable prices.
We not only offer standard products with 50 MESH and an expansion rate of 250 ml/g, but also some special varieties with low (<160° C) or high (> 250° C) start temperature or extremely low (<30 ml)/g) or high (> 400 ml/g) expansion rate
We can supply you with all grades of coated and uncoated spherical graphite from experienced partners. Details and specifications on demand.
Photomicrograph of spherical graphite
- Fixed Carbon: ≥ 95%
- Ash: ≤ 0.5%
- SSA: 300-800 m2/g
- Layers: 3-8 Layers
- Size: D50 10-20 µm
Graphene Conductive Slurries
- Appearance: Dark gray liquid
- Graphene content: 4.0 ±0.1%
- Dispersant content: 1 ±0.1%
- Viscosity: 1000-2000 mPa·s
- PH: 6.0 - 8.0
- Diameter: 5-15 mm
- Purity: > 98%
- Length: 10-100 μm
- SSA: 250-550㎡/g